Join us and grow your career
Information Proficiency and Sigma Data Solutions is a fast growing solution driven company, and we are looking for people who are self driven, keen to learn, and have a can do attitude.
Working with Information Proficiency and Sigma Data Solutions you will discover a world of opportunity. You will get to work with some of the best and brightest people on some really interesting projects. We will work with you to develop your skills and grow your career.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
There are numerous benefits from working with us at Information Proficiency:
- equal opportunity employer
- hire full time and part time staff
- opportunities to work with a diverse range of clients
- opportunities to travel with expenses paid
- support for career and professional development
- competitive base pay
- incentive awards and bonuses
- support to balance your work and home life
Information Proficiency and Sigma Data Solutions is based in Perth, Western Australia and conducts most of its work in the Australasia region. Local staff are based in capital cities across Australia and connected by a virtual office. We do not invest in physical office space, which means we can pass this saving to our customers with reduced rates. It also means that work is now something you do, not necessarily a place you go.
The following roles are those we welcome unsolicited applications for. If you are looking for this type of role and feel you have the skills please forward you CV for review.
Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment agents. We always advertise vacancies directly and under our own brand.
- Perth WA - Senior Records Management & IM Consultant
- Perth WA - Experienced TRIM, RM, CM Technical Engineer
- Perth WA - Trainee Technical Engineer (Traineeship)
- Adelaide SA - Trainee Technical Engineer (Traineeship)
If you are technically skilled and have worked with databases of a similar kind we are still interested in hearing from you. All of our staff are trained to full certification level so TRIM, RM, CM experience is not essential.
How to Apply
We are always looking for quality people. If you think we sound interesting send us your details. Remember to include your:
- Phone number
- Address, and
Submit your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org